we sell clothes not bodies
We list our sizes by measuring the clothes, not the people who can wear them.
If you feel like just focusing on our clothing pieces, we offer a body-optional browsing mode on our website. The site's default will include photos with people modeling our pieces, but these can be hidden by switching to 'clothes-only' mode.
How to use:
1) Click the gear icon in the top-right of the screen
2) Hit the toggle to switch browsing modes
How to find ur size
(1) grab ur fav top + a measuring tape
(2) measure it & compare w/ our size chart
STRETCH THE TOP BY PULLING THE OTHER PIT UNTIL U FIND HOW FAR THE OTHER PIT WILL COMFORTABLY STRETCH
FROM HIGHEST POINT ON THE SHOULDER
TO THE BOTTOM EDGE
All of our pieces are Unisex*
* but pls note that 4 us 'unisex' sizing does NOT equal 'adult men's retail sizes'! For reference, all our baby tees/tanks fit smaller and tighter based on the typical retailer's women's sizes.
more sizing help
If you have questions about finding your size, the fastest way to contact us is to DM us through Instagram, but you can also send an email with the subject line "help me find my size!"
Fabrics & Materials
Typically, our blanks are deliberately selected for comfortable fabrics that are soft and stretchy. Please check each item's details for specific fabric info. Baby tees will fit smaller/tighter than typical adult sizes, so if you do not want it to fit like a bby tee, size up!